The blog of a North Country Swede!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Greenwich Brewing Company




ww.greenwichbrew.com
Location map


Located on the southeast corner of 6th Avenue and 9th Street, and across 9th from Path's 9th Street Station, in Greenwich Village, the Greenwich Brewing Co. has been a favorite restaurant and bar since I first came to the New York City metropolitan area in 1999. Since then I have been coming here alone and with friends as frequently as the opportunity presents itself.

The Greenwich Brewing Co. is my preferred stop for an early dinner when I go to the West Village Conversation Group on Tuesday evenings at the Caffe Dell Arista, a couple of blocks to the northwest, up Greenwich Avenue.

When I am alone, I come here, eat and then spend a few minutes writing in my journal, capturing my mood and thoughts while immersed in the ambience of the Village.

I love it beyond words.

FYI, I usually have the Primavera Pizza with spinach, zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli.

Note: If you click on the thumbnails below, you can view a larger version of the photo.




Greenwich Brewing Co. from across 6th Avenue.


Greenwich Brewing Co. from across 9th Street.


The view from my favorite table,
just inside the front door.


Myself sitting at my favorite table,
summer of '05


Another view of myself with
my stenographer's notebook journal.


Cheers!

No comments: