The blog of a North Country Swede!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It's getting sooooooo bad it's downright embarrassing

"If the Bush administration continues to fall apart at this clip, I think we’ll be grateful for incompetence as an excuse." -Molly Ivins, The Best Little Whorehouse in Washington, truthdig.com.

Ain't THAT the truth! I mean, this is getting sooooooo bad it's downright embarrassing. And this guy Hayden has ties to the defense contractor involved in the scandals.
(See http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/000581.php )

My gawd! If we were a banana republic we would be at the point where the generals start considering taking things over for the good of the country ...

I've been thinking that the "October Surprise" would be a Cheney-Rumsfeld led maneuver to stay out of prison ... now, I am beginning to think it will be a "patriotic" coup to keep the nation from becoming the laughing-stock of the planet.

No comments: