The blog of a North Country Swede!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A life to live

I spent the past couple of days living my life.

My life is spent mostly ... primarily ... imagining something creative to do, and then doing it. Even my ranting and raving against the Neocons is an attempt at creative expression.

And, at my age, the negative energy of battling the idiots tires me out ... so I cannot do it constantly, nor do I want to.

In my repose from the fray, I write, I design, I play with simple websites (the simpler the better ... although I do get this one cluttered up) ... and I wander around the planet a little bit ... and take photos.

I did a post with a lot of photos of The Gates in Central Park.

(See http://ncswede.blogspot.com/2005/02/gates.html )

It takes too long to load unless you have a high-speed or cable internet connection. I'm going to fix that.

During the last couple of weeks I have taken a several photos that I like ... so I will share them with you ... in the spirit of bringing beauty ... and the thought of the beauty in the world around us ... into our conscious awareness.

Click on the image to enlarge



Rose with buds

Photo by Hilding Lindquist
Copyright © 2006 by Hilding Lindquist




Rhododendron, single cluster

Photo by Hilding Lindquist
Copyright © 2006 by Hilding Lindquist




Rhododendron, double cluster

Photo by Hilding Lindquist
Copyright © 2006 by Hilding Lindquist




Still life on Ridgewood

Photo by Hilding Lindquist
Copyright © 2006 by Hilding Lindquist




Blue planter

Photo by Hilding Lindquist
Copyright © 2006 by Hilding Lindquist




Still life on Jefferson

Photo by Hilding Lindquist
Copyright © 2006 by Hilding Lindquist

Click here for more photos of my freedom to enjoy the beauty in my life ...

No comments: