The blog of a North Country Swede!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

easyInternetcafe

So I did my thing and went over to Nick's on West 49th Street and Seventh Avenue in Times Square, but instead of wandering down to the Village, I turned right on West 42nd Street and went to the easyInternetcafe just on the other side of Madame Toussads Wax Museum which is past the marquee for the Lion King, all on the south side of West 42nd Street, west of 7th Avenue.

It's like $3.50 per hour to use the internet at the easyInternetcafe, and they have another deal where you can get 4 hours for $5.00. I haven't figured that out yet.

So I sent out some e-mails because it's kind of special nerd stuff to send e-mail from the heart of Times Square. I mean, don't I have something better to do in Times Square like gaze at all the electronic message boards and multi-story high video screens?

No, sorry. Although I do like to watch the people streaming by as I eat my tuna salad sand at Nick's.

No comments: