The blog of a North Country Swede!

Monday, January 24, 2005

A New York City Point of View

OK, OK, two blog entries in one day after nine days since the previous one ... is not the way to run a railroad ... meaning there should be a regular schedule if I'm gonna attract a committed audience ... uh huh ... I know.

Anyhow, I have to link you to an incredible visual presentation of New York City: Jim Galvin's New York City Point of view website:

www.nycpov.com

It's an "unique way to visit the New York City in 360-degree panoramic virtual tours."

Check out Sponge Bob.

He's going to add map pointers so you know where the pov is. If you think that's a good idea (like I do) you can e-mail him at:

jimg@nycpov.com

By the way, that e-mail address isn't linked here. If you do send Jim an e-mail, would you copy me at:

hglindquist@yahoo.com

Thanks. I appreciate it. (Welcome to Mayberry!)

No comments: