The blog of a North Country Swede!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Keeping to some kind of regular schedule ...

Back in my old hippy days ... scratch that, I never was a REAL hippy, though I did get to Haight & Asbury as a tourist in the mid-60's ... but back then we used to talk about contemplating our navels.

Some of my blog stuff has the look and feel of contemplating my navel.

But I'm not knocking it ... just making an observation about the relative impact a particular activity has on the bigger scheme of things.

Whatever ... I still should have some sort of schedule if I plan to hold anyone else's interest. I have several themes/threads going. I need to continue them on a regular basis so as how I don't discourage people from checking back.

That's contemplating my navel type stuff ...


No comments: