The blog of a North Country Swede!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Go get 'em, Junior!

That may be a wee bit disrepectful of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., but I got so exited when I read his interview with PRWeek.com yesterday (June 19) that I couldn't help myself. Check it out:

Interview: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Journalist Q&A
PR Week USA Jun 19 2006 11:00

It's all about the election fraud in Ohio ... and he's gonna go after the bastards who did it!

From the interview:

PRWeek: Is there a next step?
Kennedy: I've been meeting with attorneys... to devise a litigation strategy. And I would say that very soon we'll be announcing lawsuits against some of the individuals and companies involved.

PRWeek: Who exactly would that litigation be targeting?
Kennedy
: I wouldn't say, right now.

PRWeek: The election is over. Is it too late now?
Kennedy
: There's another election soon. And as the Times [just] reported, the same people are up to the same shenanigans.


Read Kennedy's RollingStone article, "Was the 2004 Election Stolen?"

No comments: